I spent a night at this hotel before catching a flight and I was not impressed.
The location is good (altough the directions are not clear from the airport) and there is a free shuttle going from the airport to the hotel.
I arrived when they were filming/taking pictures of the crew at the front desk (probably for advertisement) and was pretty much ignored for a minute although no other customer was here.
The room is small and quite dark but overall decent, with a nice TV and a comfortable bed. The hotel was being renovated and I could hear a lot of noise coming from the corridor (too bad because didn't hear any noise coming from the airport).
The room was clean but the bathtub was not. I has some hair in the bottom and some stagnant water.
In the morning, someone opened the door of the room although I was still inside (no sign on the door) at around 9.00am which seems very unprofesional to me, especially so early.
Last point is that they are really taking advantage of the fact that there is nothing around if you want to eat (unless you have a car, which many people staying at an airport probably don't) and have overpriced food. Count around $20-25 for a basic breakfast, $25-30 for a pizza and add $7 to have it brought to your room.
Do yourself a favor if you are gonna stay here and order from a local restaurant offering free delivery.
All in all the hotel is not bad but is very far from what you can expect from a Pullman hotel. Should I stay at Charles de Gaulle airport, I would probably stay elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel
- Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Pullman Hotel Roissy
- Accor Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dans l'enceinte de l'aeroport de Roissy CDG, le Pullman, entierement renove en 2013, adopte un style resolument moderne dans une atmosphere particulierement chaleureuse et intimiste. En echo a l'univers de la mode et de la haute couture parisienne, les 345 chambres, parfaitement insonorisees et non fumeur, ont ete repensees pour developper l'ergonomie et l'elegance. Espaces de convivialite et de rencontre, le bar et le restaurant de l'hotel, vous proposeront des cartes signes by Pullman. Pour vous detendre, l'hotel dispose d'une piscine couverte avec vue sur le jardin et donnant acces a son solarium exterieur. Pour maintenir la forme, notre fitness est a disposition. Le Pullman Paris CDG Airport vous offre egalement toutes les facilites pour organiser reunions, seminaires, cocktails, showrooms ou garden parties... Au sein de ses 13 salles de reunions, dont 5 Board Meeting dotees des dernieres technologies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.