The location is great - we were able to easily walk from the airport train to the hotel and it made it very easy to catch our morning flight. However, there were many minor issues that will keep us from booking at this hotel again. Overall, the hotel is tired and our room was quite dated. The lighting system in the room was completely out of sync, so that it was impossible to turn on the bathroom lights without turning on all of the lights, and turning off the bedside table light turned off the tv (but wouldn't turn it back on). In addition, there was only one towel in the bathroom and it was impossible to adjust the (very high) heat. My biggest complaint is the restaurant - the menu offered a bizarre selection and our choices (the hamburger and the penne pasta) were not very good, especially for the cost (20 euros each). I should have picked up a Quick burger on the way to the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel
- Pullman Hotel Roissy
- Accor Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is close to the airport, the Paris Nord Villepinte Convention and Exhibition centre, the Paris Nord II business park and Disneyland Paris. You will love the upmarket Pullman service, the inviting interiors, the dedication of our staff and our modern facilities. Our events facilities comprise 13 fully adaptable meeting rooms. The hotel also features a swimming pool and a fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.