We booked this hotel via Hotwire so we didn't know what hotel we got until the booking was made. Then we checked TA for reviews and got really scared because of all the bad reviews it got. Our expirience however was different. All in all it was a nice hotel. Very good staff and the shuttle service was easy to use ( we were coming from terminal 3 so that includes some walking and a CDG val ride to get to the shuttle service stand ). The hotel seems a little bit old and the rooms need a makeover, but it was clean. There was a fridge in the room with complimentary water, but no minibar.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel
- Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport Hotel Roissy
- Pullman Hotel Roissy
- Accor Hotel Roissy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport is close to the airport, the Paris Nord Villepinte Convention and Exhibition centre, the Paris Nord II business park and Disneyland Paris. You will love the upmarket Pullman service, the inviting interiors, the dedication of our staff and our modern facilities. Our events facilities comprise 13 fully adaptable meeting rooms. The hotel also features a swimming pool and a fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.