It's hard to imagine more things that could be less than adequate. First the good stuff. The price was reasonable and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Now the stuff that makes me never want to return:
1. Upon entering the room there was a STRONG smell of raw sewage. Apparently due to a dry trap, which was then rectified, but it still has a less than agreeable smell.
2. The room looks like an army barracks. One single bed at the entry, and two single beds pushed together in the main room.
3. I asked for a quiet room so I could rest during the day to get over some jet lag (connecting to Moscow tomorrow). No such luck - some guy with a jackhammer entertained me all afternoon.
4. Toilet paper holder falling off the wall.
5. Toilet paper roll almost gone, and no replacement roll to be found.
6. Wifi so slow, it was almost unusable.
7. Beds are hard (I don't mind firm, but this is military issue!).
8. No apparent way to control room temperature (unit on the wall was dead, and no way to get it going), so to keep the room cool, I opened the windows and got a lot of street noise.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kyriad Paris Ouest Puteaux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.