I stayed in this hotel for 2 days from 29 to 30 March.
The hotel rooms were pretty good for a family of three.
The beds were perfectly comfortable after a hectic day in Paris.
The best point is that the metro stop is just at the doorstep which feels very good.
I would stay again in this hotel anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Pantin Eglise is 20 metres from Eglise de Pantin Metro station. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout, and safety deposit boxes are available at the reception. The rooms at ibis Paris Pantin Eglise feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or shower. The buffet breakfast includes fresh French pastries, fair-trade coffee, fruit juices, pancakes and tortillas. This ibis also features a bar that is open from 7am to midnight. Metro line 5 provides direct access to Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est Train Stations. The Parc de la Villette and Zenith Concert Hall are located nearby from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise Hotel Pantin
- Accor Paris Pantin Eglise