I stayed at this hotel for my business trip just for 1 night. The room is spacious and clean, breakfast was good, wifi worked well. But the customer service should be improved. There is a card in the bathroom that says if you forget any amenity sets like toothbrush, cotton/cosmetic pads, shower cap, etc, you can get it from the front desk. This is the not the case. I couldn't get a shower car or cosmetic pads from the front desk staff as he told me they don't provide this. If your hotel doesn't provide this, don't state this in your room. This is a 4 star hotel and you shouldn't skimp on the basic amenities. Understand if you need to be more cost cutting. But there is certain customer service expectation for all Holiday Inn hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Noisy Le Grand Marne La Vallee Hotel Noisy-Le-Grand
- Mercure Noisy Le Grand Marne La Vallee Hotel
- Mercure Noisy Le Grand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Marne la Vallée is very well situated, between Paris and Marne la Vallée Chessy (Disneyland), at two minutes from the RER A train. It is also located by a huge commercial center.The hotel has 192 renovated rooms with a mini bar free of charge, TV, free WIFI access.You can enjoy the restaurant and the bar with music entertainment nearly every night or you can have a rest in our patio.Our clients have also access to our fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris Marne La Vallee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.