After reading all the good review about this hotel, we decided to stay here during 5 days in Paris. We won't disappointed. The hotel is the best value we paid for all 5 hotels we stay during our France and Italy trip.
- We arrived at the hotel from the early flight and have no problem checking into our room.
- Location here is the best, we even can took RER and metro straight from the airport which save us a lots of money as we bought the 5 days Paris visite' pass
- The breakfast is also good, pastry and coffee there is the best.
- The area is very nice, away from crowded. Feel very relax after all the bustling in the city.
- We also got free Wifi
For the price we paid staying during Summer time ( around 60Euro for 3 of us including breakfast) Totally worth it. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just steps from the Pont de Neuilly, the Hotel Charlemagne is a quality 3-star hotel which ensures guests easy and rapid access to the centre of Paris, including the Champs-Elysees and the Arc de Triomphe, the Tuileries Gardens and the Louvre museum, the historical Marais district, the Jardin d'Acclimation and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Despegar.com, Venere and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Charlemagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlemagne Hotel Neuilly Sur Seine