went many many times to this hotel. used to be a Mariott before it becam a Moevenpick in dec 2012; in fact nothing has changed (yet), except some swiss delicacies on the in-room dining.
quiet because of its off Paris location, still very convenient for Levallois, neuilly, and even La Defense meeting, but still in a quiet avenue. especially quiet on last sunday (20th jan) with lovely whitesnowed avenue !
comfortable because the rooms (especially the affordable suites) are equipped with very large, comfortable beds.
parking is under the hotel, protected (otherwise you wouldnt admire so many Lamborghinis, Aston or the full range of Rolls Royce since silver spur to latest!!!)
to be improved ? breakfast team is somehow not that friendly or underestimate some of the customers are french natives...
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel
- Courtyard Neuilly Sur Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Neuilly-Sur-Seine Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly is ideally located for business travellers and visitors wishing to explore Paris. Palais des Congrès at Porte Maillot is within easy walking distance, and major sights such as the iconic Arc de Triomphe are easily accessible (just three stops from the closest metro). There’s also plenty for you to do to relax when you visit the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly, from enjoying local cuisine in our restaurant or enjoying the cosy atmosphere of our beautiful garden terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Occupancy Marketing, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.