Good hotel for business travelers, reception located in the main building, but some rooms are in separate building; you need to move cross the street (cca. 80 meters). Very good connection by car (parking house in walking distance). Connection to Paris via RER also perfect - hotel is located on top of Nanterre - Préfecture RER station. Rooms on the lower floors have disadvantage; you are able to listen and also feel the approaching RER trains every morning. This should be very disturbing for some people (that's feedback from some of my colleagues). In general rooms are relative fine, with some old furniture (in my case room 629; 2nd building / 6th floor). TV is not connected to hotel information system; all payment must be done in main building on reception.
Advantages of the hotel:
- In the walking distance to RER, Underground Car Parking and Hewlett-Packard Office (cca. 12 minutes)
- Close to the La Defense area and De l'Arche building/monument
- Close to the various restaurants (i.e. Chinese, Pizza, Cheerleader's Café)
- On the upper floors the rooms are quite
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris La Defense Parc Hotel Nanterre
- Mercure Paris La Defense Parc Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Nanterre
- Accor Hotel Nanterre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 min from the Champs Elysées and 45 min from Eurodisney. 3 min from La Défense CBD. Next to the métro station "Nanterre Préfecture". Hotel reachable by freeway A86 from Roissy airport. Restaurant & bar. Meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Paris La Defense Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.