Just back from this hotel with family ( a 6 y/o son). A little far from the CDG airport. First, check-in was fast and without problem but with no help for carrying our baggage to the room.
The room was a bit small but clean and comfortable, big and comfortable bed and very good A/C. Really no problem with cold weather in paris in these days. (Specially important to us because of our kid.) Because many of paris hotels have bad warming systems in their rooms.
Housekeeping was good and they brought every thing we need.
Breakfast was acceptable with many choice and delicious jam and fruits.
One of the best thing of the hotel was that it 's beside RER metro station. just 50 steps from the door of hotel and it's really good in paris. We went to any destination we wanted with RER, champ ellyse, Triumph, Grevin meusum, lafayette gallery and even disneyland by direct train and it was impressive.
Near super market and WOW local friday market ( bazaar) was good.
We really like this hotel and we wish we can return.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris La Defense Parc Hotel Nanterre
- Mercure Paris La Defense Parc Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Nanterre
- Accor Hotel Nanterre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 min from the Champs Elysées and 45 min from Eurodisney. 3 min from La Défense CBD. Next to the métro station "Nanterre Préfecture". Hotel reachable by freeway A86 from Roissy airport. Restaurant & bar. Meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Paris La Defense Parc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.