“Pleasant way to experience Paris” 4 of 5 stars

Special Rate
€65 (EUR)
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Kuala Lumpur
“Pleasant way to experience Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

My Hotel In France, Levallois is right outside the centre of the city, which made it affordable and still accessible. We were there in the height of the summer, refugees from another terrible hotel nearby, and they still had rooms. All of the staff were sufficiently polite while others were extremely kind, helpful and friendly. We were travelling with a one-year old and they kindly moved us to a bigger room at the same price. Rooms and lifts are poky, but I think that's just Paris as all other Paris hotel reviews cited this as a complaint.

They have this neat free packed lunch of water, cut apples and sandwich. So we just went off after breakfast and stopped in a park when we were hungry.

I enjoyed the immediate neighborhood as it had a few good grocery stores, fruit stores and lovely patisseries and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Marina-BOISSEAU, Gérant at My Hotel in France Levallois, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear Guest,

All the team is glad that you took time to give your own advice on our hotel.

We are really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hoping seeing you soon in our hotel.

Best Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Evansville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Traveling with a family on the continent can be tricky. There are few accommodations that accommodate 4 persons in one room. While My Hotel in France does not either, their hotels are one of the best values in France. We booked two rooms in Levallois in February and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel located two blocks from the Metro is actually much more convenient than one might expect (Louise Michel stop - 2 from the end on Line #3). There are numerous restaurants and shops (including a wonderful Saturday open-air market) in the quaint neighborhood (Northwest edge of city) and the feeling that one is actually living in Paris rather than cloistered with hordes of other tourists in the more "popular" areas of the capital. The rooms are quite small (European standard), but very clean and well-decorated. Bathrooms are also amazingly small, but more than adequate. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful and willing to converse in English if one's French is lacking. With accommodations in Paris can be quite pricey and of questionable quality, this facility is definitely one of the best values in the city.

Room Tip: With hotel situated on the corner, most rooms look out on either of the two streets for a decent vie...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
HONG KONG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

This is a great little simple, clean, safe and practical hotel located 5 minutes away from the metro line which takes you into town in 10 minutes and at a great rate. It is a nice little quiet area too for the city. This is Paris and for that rate it could be a lot worse since its one of the most visited cities in the world. Great value for your money!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

Just wanted to say that going back to the same property six months later and received more than expected. Accomodated higher floor so I wasn't disturbed by the noise from the breakfast room in the early am. Had my room ready for an early arrival.

They will earn my continued business.

I have read recent reviews and can only say that I have never experienced anything but a high standard of cleanliness and great treatment from the staff. As for the alleged bug problem, I don't believe it.

Room Tip: Again, I would advise light sleepers to request a room on a higher floor as the noise will travel fr...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Not a typical fancy hotel for the worth of your money but because of the prize and size of the room, I think it's alright!

Liked the pack lunch to take away while travelling, very handy.

Staff are very friendly and can help you with in any request you may have. Only problem we had was a very noisy and inconsiderate couple rocking the whole 2nd floor. Glad there was a brave lady knocked there door to shut up! Thanks to her!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
London
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

unfortunately, I read the previous reviews after I booked the hotel. I also got bitten by bedbugs. Although I didn't know what they were in the beginning as I never experienced tha before, it's intolerable!
I stayed there for three nights. I have been back from Paris for three days and I still have to take a pill and apply the cream.
Do not stay here until you know the hotel has done something to get rid of bed bugs!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Levallois-Perret hotels

London, England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

This hotel is based in Rue Louise Michel very near to the metro station of the same name. I have to be honest and say that I was disappointed by this hotel, considering it was a three star hotel, the facilities did not come up to our expectations. The room was very small ( I understand that French hotel rooms are smaller than those in most other countries).
There was a hole in the bathroom door! and if we did not close the door of the wardrobe( which was a concertina sliding door) we could not open the bathroom door without it banging on the handle of the wardrobe door. To have a shower we had to soap ourselves first and then unhook the showerhead and hold it in one hand and try and rinse off! The handle of the cold water tap in the shower kept falling off whenever we turned it on or off, and finally the water always drained out of the hand basin because the plug did not fit properly! When we tried to point these things out to the Receptionist on duty, he was very rude and unhelpful.
We did get a free sandwich, a drink and some fruit, as promised, but not on our arrival but the next day.

We found the staff at this hotel very friendly all except the one who we tried to explain about the room.

Particularly nice were Guillaume and the ladies that worked in the breakfast room.

All in all although we enjoyed our trip to Paris, I am not sure if we would stay in this hotel again, but I guess for what we paid, it was not bad, perhaps we got a bad room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to My Hotel in France Levallois? Share your experiences!