The hotel is fine but hardly 4 star. The towels are small, thin and grey, the toilet paper awful and I hate plastic glasses in the bathroom.
The toilets in the foyer were out of order with no alternative offered.
Wifi was free and hopeless, had to log on endlessly.
It's quite a long walk to the main entry of the Chateau.
What really annoyed me though was that we asked the woman at Reception if we could get to the Petit Trianon via Boulevard Saint Antoine the same road that the hotel is on. She said that the only entry was the main Chateau entry. We checked the web site which said that you could enter along Boulevard Saint Antoine and tried. Yes you can and it is only about 1 kilometre!
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Hotel Le Chesnay
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Hotel
- Novotel Le Chesnay
- Novotel Hotel Le Chesnay
- Le Chesnay Novotel
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Le Chesnay, France
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Château de Versailles is a 3-star hotel located 5 minutes from the city center and the Palace of Versailles and 9.3 miles (15 km) from Paris. It has air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 conference rooms for meetings and seminars (maximum capacity of 150 people). A private, paying car park is also available. This hotel is ideal for both business trips and visits to Versailles or Paris with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Novotel Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.