If you are familiar with Motel 6 hotels in the U.S., then this is what it is like to stay here. Do look for any lavish frills. This is a bare bones hotel. Although, I must say there is HDTV and a basic breakfast. Also, it is located right by the Metropolitan Station, but this station is near the end of the line. The area around the hotel didn't seem to be too safe. If you are on a very strict budget trip to Paris, this is your hotel. If not, find somewhere else to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Fontenay Sous Bois Hotel
- Mercure Fontenay Sous Bois Hotel Fontenay-Sous-Bois
- Accor Fontenay Sous Bois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located halfway between Disneyland and Paris. 10 min drive from Paris. 133 air-conditioned rooms, including 6 junior suites. 15 min to the centre by subway (RER). Restaurant and bar. Meeting facilities. Disabled rooms. Ideal for business / leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Fontenay sous Bois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.