It's obvious that staying in a concrete highrise building area is never going to make one feel like one is in Paris. But Fraser Suites does provide everthing else and it's convenient for a family travelling to Paris. Yes it's far from the city but a less than a minute walk to the Esplanade La Defense metro will get you there and to every other touristy places in no time plus the line one is the most reliable metro line and goes regularly. If you're with family and want to go to Disney, you can catch the RER from La Defense metro which is about ten minutes walk and in the same building you'll find the shopping centre with everything you need from the Apple store to clothing to groceries, cinemas and more. As for the apartments, they are clean and spaces. The internet works well. There's a laundry place to wash and dry your clothes, just ask the receptionist for tokens and pay there or charge to room. Each washing machines has detergent already so no need to buy any. In your rooms you'll find a clothes line rack in the cupboards, an iron plus the board. The rooms also have microwaves, stove (no oven) dishwasher, fridge, cooking pots and utensils, tea/coffee/milk/sugar and the jug!;) There's a large balcony for smokers and on the right side you can get a nice view of the Eiffle tower. The only few minor details I found needs improving on are like the carpets in the hallway to the elevators needs to be sprayed, the smell was a little unbearable to me (10th floor) I had to mask my mouth everytime I went to my room and at breakfast, pancakes and the waffles should not be made out of cardboard and the scramble eggs should not taste like syrup mixed with eggs! But everything else I was pleased with and the staff are always friendly and helpful. I've travelled to Paris so many times and stayed in different hotels everywhere and by far this is the best option. The rates are good. Also walking back to your hotel from the metro you can get a clear view of the Eiffle Tower and the Arche de Triomphe, quite stunning at night!
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel
- Fraser Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Harmonie La Defense
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the entrance of the business district of the La Défense, the residence Fraser Suites Harmonie is 50 meters away from the subway station Esplanade de La Défense and will allow you to reach directly the tourist attractions of the capital. You will join Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées and Arc de Triomphe in 10 minutes only.Our 134 comfortable and spacious Suites have a contemporary design and include all a completely equipped privative kitchen.Going from 38 to 70m ², most of the suites have a balcony offering a view on the Esplanade or the Seine. Whether it is for one night, several weeks or several months, our 134 suites associate perfectly the services of a hotel with the comfort of completely furnished apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline and CityZen so you can book your Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.