I have stayed a couple of times at Mercure. Slam bang in the business district with cosy rooms (in Europe, cosy means small :)) and an excellent buffet breakfast. Reasonable and good restaurants nearby. The room was well maintained and kept clean at all times. If i have to nitpick then it would be good to have a shower curtain so as to not mess up the floor with water while bathing. The shuttle service is a thoughtful addition and very regular. All in all, good value for money especially in a city like Paris.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris La Defense 5 Hotel Courbevoie
- Mercure Paris La Defense 5 Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Courbevoie
- Paris La Defense 5 Mercure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering 507 airconditioned rooms, incl. 450 non smoking, the hotel is ideally located in the La Defense business district, 6 km from the Louvre and the Eiffel tower. Brasserie style Le Bistrot de l Echanson restaurant, open 6.30 a.m. to 1 a.m., 5 function rooms for up to 200, gym, high speed Internet in rooms, WiFi in lobby and function rooms. Private pay parking, free shuttle bus to and from La Defense RER station (Coupole G exit, Terminal Jules Verne), taxis available at hotel, shopping nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris La Defense 5 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.