The hotel is less than a minute's walk to a metro station, but almost at the end of metro line. Good rates because not in the middle of Paris. Good service as you get elsewhere in the Ibis chain. Rooms clean and a typical size for Paris. Breakfast good, but limited choice. Large supermarket about 10 minutes away and a corner store at the end of the street. Kettle and hot drinks available in the room, bathroom adequate, if a touch small. Friendly staff and free wi-fi and computer near reception. If you don't mind the extra time in takes to get into and out of Paris, then this is a good choice for a short stay.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Boulogne Billancourt Hotel Boulogne-Billancourt
- Ibis Boulogne Billancourt Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Boulogne Billancourt hotel is ideally located, with fast and direct access to the principal tourist attractions of Paris. 30 m from Billancourt metro station, it is near the celebrated Parc des Princes stadium and Roland-Garros. Close to numerous restaurants, the hotel has 52 air-conditioned and entirely refurbished rooms. Closed pay parking is at your disposal. Guests on a business trip have Wifi wireless Internet access. (06/2007) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ibis Paris Boulogne Billancourt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.