Nice hotel, but not 4 star. Looked tired throughout. Nice staff, and always plenty of them. Room was OK but air con not the best. Bar area was OK but seating was uncomfortable. Food on offer was good and the choice OK. Gym was basic but had what was needed. Location was good if you are working nearby. Metro station 10 min walk. Would not stay more than a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne and discover a luxury property close to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées.In the City of Lights, the hotel is ideally located in the heart of the western business district, close to the “Parc des Princes” PSG stadium, Roland Garros stadium and Bois de Boulogne park.You have at your disposal 170 spacious and modern guest rooms. With its private vineyard and terrace, the hotel is a cozy and peaceful place close to the most famous monuments of Paris. Elegantly decorated in a contemporary environment, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offer a unique spot on the theme of France's famous wines.The hotel is the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne Hotel Paris
- Radisson Boulogne-Billancourt
- Boulogne-Billancourt Radisson
- Radisson Paris