“loved the hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine

You added Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine to your Saves list
Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   251 Boulevard Jean Jaures, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France (Formerly Balladins Boulogne-Billancourt Superior)   |
Bucharest, Romania
“loved the hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2006

we have returned from a 10 night stay at the hotel Le Quercy, and we were really happy with the room, the cleaness and the quietness of the place. of course the room was small, parisian style :), but the furniture was new, the bathroon recently renovated and they also have cable tv. the street where it is located has 3 supermarkets, 2 small local markets, restaurants, butcher's and baker's shops. all in all it was great! we had a room at the 5th floor, and the view was marvellous! we booked the room through Venere and paid only 44E/night instead of the listed price of 68E. we didn't try the breakfast, as we used to buy milk and fresh pastry from across the street. the 10 minutes walk to the subway was always delightful and offered a good chance to observe parisians at their own pace. we would definetely stay at Le Quercy again if we go to Paris again!

• Stayed May 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Mississauga, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2006

When I initially arrived @ Hotel Le Quercy, I was shocked at how small our room was...however, I reminded myself that this is common of European hotel rooms. The room itself was v. clean (and I inspected this, esp. after reading the bed bug review!!!) The staff were extremely helpful, the metro is approx. 10 mins walk fr. the hotel, and Boulogne-Billancourt itself is a fantastic neighbourhood, w/ tons of patisseries, shops, restaurants, etc. My major issue w/ the hotel was that I had to drop my key off @ front desk every time I left...just found that to be a little unsettling, and annoying! Overall, however, it is a decent place to stay if looking to save some money on accomodations.

• Stayed February 2006
Bogotá
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2006

I spent a week in Hotel Le Quercy and had a very good experience. It is located near the metro station and the principal attractions of Paris are at easy reach. In the nearby there are shops, restaurants and supermarkets. The room and the bathroom are very clean, comfortable and equipped with several facilities (tv, telephone, hairdryer). There were no bedbugs. The cleaning is made daily. The hotel really offers the services announced at the website, and the staff is very nice and willing to help with whatever one needs. The breakfast is good and enough.

• Stayed December 2005
Nanaimo British Columbia Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2005

we arrived at this hotel after staying in london england at a less than desirable hotel (windor house hotel- kensington) and was delighted with the staff and the hotel itself. We found the room clean, convienient (though a short hike from the subway) and the breakfast what is expected for europe. Only now a month later after reading the review about bedbugs that i wonder if thats what bit me, for the remainder of our backpacking trip i had large welts on my legs etc. Not many but really itchy
My wife was NOT bit. So the juries out if that was the problem.
All in all , i would indeed stay back there and would recommend it and Paris in general. Forget what you heard about rude Parisians who are like the new yorkers of europe..all is untrue. People were very friendly and if you try a few words in french which is all i speak, they are more than happy to meet you half way and be gracious hosts

• Stayed June 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2004

I can not recomend this hotel, hundreds of "Bed Bugs" did bother me and my girlfriend, we had to move out in the middle of the night. The management does not feel responsible for that.
You can see proofs and details at: http://de.geocities.com/andikore47/hotel_le_quercy

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2004

I stayed at Hotel Le Quercy last summer while touring Europe. The hotel is about a fifteen minute hike from the Metro station, but I was really only there to sleep. The ensuite shower was tiny, but I didn't need anything more. The room was small but comperable to other tourist class hotels in the area. Although continental, the complimentary breakfast hit the spot. I plan to stay there again! The price was the winning part!--I could not find a better bargain.

• Stayed June 2003, traveled on business

Been to Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine

Address: 251 Boulevard Jean Jaures, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France (Formerly Balladins Boulogne-Billancourt Superior)
Location: France > Ile-de-France > Hauts-de-Seine > Boulogne-Billancourt
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Boulogne-Billancourt
Hotel Class:2 star — Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine Hotel Paris
Balladins Paris
Paris Balladins

If you own or manage Timhotel Boulogne Rives De Seine, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.