A perfectly satisfactory base from which to visit Paris cheaply, though located on the Peripherique in the SW of the City just outside the City limits. 5 minutes walk to the metro and the bus station. Much used by mini-break tours. Rooms quite comfortable- but be sure to ask for a non- smoking room: the smoke can linger for several days and we had to change rooms (which was not a problem). The a/c varies from time to time. The breakfast, which in our case was included, was good- the scrambled eggs were one of the best I have eaten in an hotel.
For those with a good memory, it used to be the Golden Tulip hotel several years ago, but has been completely revamped. Indeed the restaurant is closed at weekends- but there are plenty of excellent eateries around ( e.g. Chez Michel- one knife and fork in the Michelin guide).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable and contemporary four-star hotel with 180 rooms is located 5 minutes by foot from the Porte de St Cloud metro station, in the heart of the business districts of Boulogne Billancourt and Issy les Moulineaux.It is easy to access from the Boulevard Périphérique (Ring Road) and is 5 minutes from the Parc des Expositions Paris Expo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Porte de St Cloud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Porte De St Cloud Hotel Boulogne-Billancourt
- Mercure Boulogne Billancourt
- Accor Boulogne Billancourt