Stayed 2 nights in this hotel. Room was small but with new furniture and very nice modern bathroom. The buffet breakfast was excellent including fresh fruit and good coffee for just 9 euro. Parking entrance was difficult to find. Neighboorhood is less nice, but it is very close to the metro, bus station and shopping centre. Would recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte De Bagnolet Hotel Bagnolet
- Ibis Paris Porte De Bagnolet Hotel
- Accor Paris Bagnolet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Bagnolet hotel is a very close to the bus station and 20 min by metro from the centre of Paris. Easily accessible via the A1 and A3 motorways, it is 15 km from Roissy CDG and 20 km from Orly airports. 15 km from the Villepint Exhibition Centre and 30 km from the Disneyland Paris and Astérix parks, it has 162 air-conditioned rooms available for booking. It has a bar open 24/24, covered pay parking, and Wifi wireless Internet access for its guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte de Bagnolet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.