“My first experience in Mullhouse” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brasserie
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“My first experience in Mullhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Arrived from my long Journey starving
The greeting was welcoming

I ordered escargot and choucroute
With one lirac white wine and one riesling wine

The service was good

The escargot "snails" wasnt the best i had
However the choucroute was stunning

Recomended if you are staying in the Holiday Inn

However their offering of shelfish wasnt very appealing in the display the products looked Old

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Colmar, France
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I was invited to a birthday dinner for a friend, I had no idea what to expect, so I dressed in smart casual as it seemed the safest bet. When I walked in (dinner time) I was very glad I did because I almost feared being under dressed, it had the look of a classy restaurant. The place looked very modern and welcoming inside, albeit the red carpet was a bit much.

The prices were a bit on the upper end, but they had a menu that was reasonably priced (considering) that included an apperitif and dessert. Things started looking ok, we got our drinks and things rolled on. However after about 20 minutes and STILL not having our order properly taken, it started to take a turn for the worse.

Service was SLOW the entire evening, I think we spent most our time waiting around. It even took us ages to get the check.

Aside from slow service the food was very very good. I enjoyed it very much. Some of the best food I've eaten while in France (mind you I'm not here as a tourist, and Ive mostly been in the Alsace).

Atmosphere was ok. As the restaurant is in a hotel there are also hotel guests there (who look like they just tromped up stairs in their PJs) and some of them have young children/babies. I won't complain about parents with children (I myself have a 3 year old and know it can be hard), but just to say don't expect an adult only atmosphere. A fussy child can truly ruin an evening.

Overall I would gladly go again if finances allow.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012 via mobile

Our group had a three course meal for about 26 Euros a person. Carpaccio and oysters were full of flavor, calf liver and beef steaks were properly cooked, there was a lot of flavor without too much salt as can sometimes be the case. Service was attentive and knowledgeable, was a bit too brightly lit but very comfortable. All in all, a very pleasant experience. Recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere