“Great morning in the sky!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Dennery
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Treetop Adventure Park is a one of kind outdoor adventure-themed park. Located in the heart of St. Lucia's rainforest, Treetop Adventure Park offers a glimpse of the real St. Lucia in all its natural splendour. Cycle or hike to Errard Waterfall - the highest accessible waterfall on the island; or fly through the trees on a 12-line world-class zipline. Just GET READY FOR EXCITEMENT... You've NEVER seen St. Lucia like this!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Canada
41 attraction reviews
“Great morning in the sky!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We booked this zip lining through our cruise ship. It was a drive across the country to the rainforest. We were geared up and given an instruction on how to zip. All the workers were knowledgable and helpful and one guy even took our camera and took pictures of us on the line. Soaring about the trees was totally peaceful, the scenery was breathtaking! Only complain is I could keep going, 12 lines are not enough. I would go back in a heartbeat. Also want to note that other islands offered zip lining but my daughter who is 11 years old did not meet the age requirement of 12 years old for the other islands but St Lucia did not have such a high age limit. My daughter had the time of her life!

Edmonton, Canada
“First time zip lining, but definitely not the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Out of the six places I visited while on vacation this December, St. Lucia was by far my favourite. The zip lining was absolutely amazing. All of the personal were wonderful and the set up of the facility itself was good too. There were 12 zip lines varying in length, speed, and height and not one of them was lacking in the fun department. I'll definitely be going back! Also, for people with GoPro's or things alike, bring them! It makes for great video footage.

Omaha
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

All aspects of our zip line adventure exceeded our expectations. We had a very large group and they were accommodating to all of us; CJ and Popcorn were hilarious and made our time there even more fun!

Halifax, Canada
“Biggest Chicken Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

If I can do it (46 years old) anyone can do it! So much fun! Jamal and the other guides are a hoot and I felt very very safe! Thanks for using our camera to capture photos and video. The best keepsake ever!

Houston, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“Must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Was our first time zip lining and my husband and I were really scared but we had an amazing time.. George of the jungle was our guide and we absolutely loved him.. Different line lengths to gradually ease you in and each has a different story.. Definitely a must do in St Lucia

Visited April 2013