My Napili Condos #23..50 Giant Steps to Napili Bay

plabossie...
Aurora, Colorado
“Perfect Location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Unit #23. Napili Bay was just a short walk for us which was great since my husband is disabled and has difficulty walking long distances. The stairs were a bit of a challenge for him so we would probably opt for the downstairs unit next time but we managed them okay. The beach is beautiful with wonderful views of Molokai. We made use of the beach chairs, cooler and the boogie boards that are provided at the condo. We found the condo very comfortable and relaxing. It was spotless when walked in and had an assortment of soaps, shampoo and laundry soap. It is decorated in a very nice tropical motif. All of the furniture was very comfortable. We both slept quite well during our entire vacation. Lynn has also thought of everything one would need to cook a meal. Any utensils that we needed were provided. We were also pleasantly surprised to find a variety of spices in the cabinet.

We loved the fact that this condo is out of the crowded Kaanapali area yet close enough to everything with just a short drive.

We had a very late flight out of Maui and Lynn allowed us to check out late. We really appreciated this as it would have been a really long day if we had had to check out earlier in the day. This type of service and consideration is why we will stay here in the future and why we will recommend My Napili Condo's to our friends and family who will be visiting Maui.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Dec 6, 2013
You both were lovely guests. I do pride myself on service and accommodations for my guests. I look forward to your return. I appreciate your comments.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Sierra Vista AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
Oct 7, 2013
I am pleased you found my condo so enjoyable. You were a lovely guest for sure. You are right that it is important for your condo to be well supplied so you can enjoy every precious moment of your vaction exploring Maui.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Santa Rosa California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
Sep 23, 2013
You certainly noticed how the wonderful things about the area in general and MyNapiliCondos in particular. You were a pleasure to have as my guests and I like to think of my guests as good friends to whom I offer the best service. Looking forward to your return.
Rob McG
Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
Oregon Traveler
OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
Aug 12, 2013
It is always a pleasure to accommodate guests such as you both . Yes I pride myself with personal attention to my guests and amenities. Looking forward to your return!
Jenny
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
Aug 5, 2013
I am so glad you had this wonderful honeymoon. You and your husband were lovely guests. I do take pride in my personal attention to all my guests. Looking forward to your return.
Jess
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 30, 2013
I am glad you appreciated this sweet condo. Sounds like you frond the perfect spot for your r and r. Looking forward to your return.
Check in
Speaks English
Listed since : May 2011
Response Rate: 30 %
Calendar Updated: 15 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing