If anyone is thinking of staying in Norway for a holiday, I consider that the Best Western SKEI HOTEL at SKEI N JOLSTER is the one for you. The owner is Jon, and has been in the same hotel for fifty years, in fact he was born there in a little house out in his garden. He uses the house to entertain selected members of his clietelle with tea and or coffee, tells stories of years ago and also plays an accordion and sings. It is a marvellous hotel with excellent food accommadation, and is situated alongside a lake./ We have been to this hotel on three seperate occasions, and have been greeted each time by Jon like we were old friends. It is a MUST for anyone touring Norway.We travelled there several years ago and it was a grand experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant, modern and comfortable family-run resort hotel with proud hospitality traditions since 1889. Spacious lounges and dining room overlooking Lake Jølster. Wide choice of indoor- and outdoor activities all year round. Excellent base and starting point for half- or full day excursions to some of the most interesting and well-known sights and tourist attractions in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Thon Hotel Jolster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sogn Og Fjordane
- Sogn Og Fjordane Best Western
- Thon Hotel Jolster Skei, Norway - Western Norway