I stayed with my husband at Aleenta for 4 days and it was a very pleasant trip. The moment we stepped into our ocean view loft we were truly amazed by the breath taking seaview, and the pool was just outside our room!!! We stayed at some other resorts in Phuket and Samui before and it was nothing compared to Aleenta in terms of the view, the service, and the hip and beautiful surroundings. It was truly a resort that was worth staying given the reasonable $ (it was only $234 per night we booked).
The beach was very very nice with true blue water and white sand, and there was practically no one there and it was almost like a private beach. There were lots of small crabs running on the beach and we spent quite some time chasing those crabs like kids!! Before we went the weather forecast said "stormy" for all 4 days but turned out it was extremely sunny and hot for 99% of our stay so don't ever trust the forecast!!
Staff were very courteous and caring and they spoke very good english. Service was excellent, we felt like king and queen.
Some advise about staying there, if you are pool swimmer book the ocean view loft because they were the only ones that share a decent swimmable pool. The other pool suites, pool villas, pool residences were only equipped with plunge pools which were shallow and small (even though they didn't mention that in their web site). And there was no common pool in the resort and you won't be able to get to the pool shared by the lofts.
And it's recommended to rent a car at the airport (alot of car renters across the airport for as low as only 900 baht per day) because the resort is truly quite far away. The food in the resort was great but choice was limited so you better get to dine somewhere else. The breakfast was a bit disappointing because it was mostly western (eggs, cereals, etc.) and if there were more Thai dishes it would be much better.
One drawback was that there was no TV in the lofts. A TV, would make this resort 100% perfect. We appreciated the resort's philosophy of "allowing guests to enjoy a quiet and relaxing stay blah blah blah", but there were hair dryer, sound system, WiFi internet access, but NO TV?? Luckily we bought a big laptop and we survived on DVDs.
Nonetheless we love the resort and would definitely go back! Of course if they add TV then we would 200% go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the dramatic Phangnga Bay, set directly on the beach by the Andaman Sea is the new Aleenta Resort and Spa. Following the success of its first property so much raved about on Trip Advisor, Aleenta Phuket - Phangnga retains its personal charm and yet breaks with sybaritic conformity. The modern design and clean lines allow the original philosophy of "outside-living-in" to continue and have already glazed a number of architecture magazines around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Phang Nga Province, Thailand