In a nutshell” Aleenta is the only luxury hotel/resort I’d been to which actually looks better in real life than on the web site pictures!
As a frequent traveler I have seen most in upscale and luxury accommodation. There are many great places around the world but what really makes my heart beat with passion for Aleenta is the people and their heart warming service and support. I have been treated below expectations at many hotels. I have been treated according to expectations at some. But at Aleenta I have been treated beyond expectations – even on our 2nd stay where we knew what we were going into.
Today is the last of our 2nd 10 days stay at Aleenta Phuket this year. Needless to say we like the place returning only 30 days after our very first stay here. Traveling with 2 kids (4 y.o. and 10 months) service, understanding and quick attention to issues are important for us to have a relaxed holiday.
Aleenta’s great team has yet again surprised us on all fronts: Not only where our 2 bedroom, private pool apartment fully equipped with baby bath top, bottle steamer etc. Infant formula and diapers were also preordered according to our preferences and ready in our room at arrival.
Every day our youngest has enjoyed eating the French chef’s homemade baby mashed food created from lovely fresh ingredients.
Rooms are cool, minimalist and almost more Scandinavian or Japanese inspired in design than traditional Thai. We prefer the more open and lighter atmosphere to the common Thai resort’s dark and heavy wood. The sea facing glass doors can be opened in full and allow the main room and the large patio to melt into one highly useful area for adults and kids alike. And absolutely nothing beats the private pool. Swimming in the warm sunlight in 2nd floor’s height is fun. And doing it under a clear nights star filled sky is probably one of our best memories from this trip.
Another plus is the resort’s private beach. Private is a word used loosely in Thailand describing beaches. But this one truly is. A single row of sunbeds and parasols line the sand and mostly maximum 8-10 people use the beach at the same time making the visit to the sea peaceful and quiet. Again the staff is on their toes brining you everything you can wish for including a delicious line up of healthy drinks.
The Thai food at the restaurants is authentic and fresh. 2 x 10 days at the resort did leave us with more to be desired. Not that anything was wrong with the food but after so many days we simply ended up wanted something different. The few western alternatives to the yummy Thai dishes are not good. Flanking a burger with factory potatoes instead of homemade French fries is one of the very, very few shortcomings I can come up with.
Being a passionate racing cyclist I also enjoyed Aleenta’s location. I was never far from rolling hills, beautiful jungle roads with perfect surface and the friendly drivers at the resort brought me to participate in group rides with the professional Triathletes from the Tanyapuya sports resort 40 km further south in Phuket.
Despite now 20 days here we’re not done yet and will definitely be back at Aleenta – hopefully in a few months. My warmest and most passionate recommendations to everybody who has taste and enjoy the finer things in life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes away from the dramatic Phangnga Bay, set directly on the beach by the Andaman Sea is the new Aleenta Resort and Spa. Following the success of its first property so much raved about on Trip Advisor, Aleenta Phuket - Phangnga retains its personal charm and yet breaks with sybaritic conformity. The modern design and clean lines allow the original philosophy of "outside-living-in" to continue and have already glazed a number of architecture magazines around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Hotel Phang Nga
- Aleenta Resort And Spa Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Hotel Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort Phuket Phangnga
- Aleenta Resort & Spa Phuket Phangnga Phang Nga Province, Thailand