We got a really cheap deal so we got excellent value for money. Our room was at the front with view over the harbour.
Room was fine. Very similar to others we've stayed in in Italy.
Good buffet breakfast.
Had everything we needed for a few days in Lake Garda which is a fabulous place.
Recommend getting the boat to Garda to try the lakeside restaurants.
Also recommend a cocktail from the bar next to the hotel (turn left out of the hotel and it's the first one you come to)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Plaza Hotel is in the historic center of Desenzano del Garda, in front of the port and 200 m far from the promenade. Near the hotel: restaurant, pub, self service, bank, shops, pharmacy...All rooms are classically furnished with soft carpeted floors or parquet. Are provided with private bathroom with shower and hairdryer, minibar, safe, TV Sat, air conditioned.Free wi fi in rooms and in commons areasFrom this year new bike rental service with city bike, mountain bike, professional bike: all day or half day (free helmets and free locks)Parking: in front of the hotel and near the hotel's area 50 m far from the hotel: public bus and private bus, taxi, boat, train.In the zone there are many attractions: Aquaria Thermal bath, Gardaland, Moviland, Sigurtà Garden, Caneva World, Kart.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hotel Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Hotel Desenzano Del Garda
- Hotel Plaza Desenzano Del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy