Note that no room's have AC, no way you can sleep in 37'C degrees. Extremely bad service, the whole hotel gave us bad feeling! We left after one hour. I would recommend another hotel! I hope that the hotel really chape up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Nazionale is situated in an antique palace since 1890. Thanks to our great central position, you can visit wonderful Volterra easily on foot. We offer 38 rooms all of them with private bathroom with all necessary amenities, a telephone and a TV. Spend an original and pleasant stay in one of our rooms. All the rooms are provided with the free Wi-Fi internet access.A lovely Restaurant can be found inside. Here, you can enjoy great Tuscan cuisine prepared with nothing but the freshest and most genuine ingredients , combined with an excellent wine selection. The restaurant is made up of an ample dining room that can host up to 110 people, making it particularly adaptable for weddings, ceremonies, official work or group dinners.If You're travelling by bike, You can store it inside the Hotel. If You're travelling by bus,We stand 50 meters in front of the main bus stop. If You arrive by motorcycle, You can park in public places outside the building.To reach easly the Hotel by car, follow Pizza Martiri della Libertà and enter this adress in Your sat nav system. You can park Your car in the close secure public garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Albergo Nazionale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Nazionale Volterra
- Albergo Nazionale Hotel Volterra