The main thing that I would like to point out is the atmosphere. There is no sense of the crowd, at all thought out so that the whole is always abundantly missing: deck chairs on the beach and the pool of seats in the restaurant, if something ends on a buffet, then immediately again bring and cook. Maybe we were not in the middle of the season, but considering that people still had a lot still left with the impression of comfort and peace.
Yet the undoubted merits of the hotel - it's the beach. The Hotel private beach, go to him for about 5 minutes or can be reached by electric car (designed for 15 people, we are always on it and went). Stunning beach: white sand, deck chairs are placed at a sufficient distance from each other, there is a small "kiosk" - coffee / ice cream / drinks. Such a beautiful sea, I have not seen anywhere else! It is a multi-colored: blue, turquoise-blue ... In combination with a white sandy beach that stretches for several kilometers, and a lake with the flamingos is a hair's breadth as an advertising flyer. For the beach is 5 +.
We had half board, dinner or at a restaurant near the beach (15-20 euros pasta, pizza 10-15) or by the pool. Dinner in the main restaurant can be changed for dinner at a restaurant near the beach, then you will have to pay a deposit 25evro account.
In general, the hotel kitchen specializes in fish dishes.
Any additional service for their money, and "extra service" from them, such as the Internet (free of charge only 3 hours by number), children's club (10evro day + 15evro if you want your child to be fed lunch), from July first two rows of deck chairs on the beach (50evro and 30euro, respectively), the tax per adult per day stay (2evro per person per day). In addition, we note that the numbers they have for at least 5 stars and big, but rustic. I somehow love this style, but some of the hotels were told that there is no chic luxury hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Hotel Villasimius
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel Villasimius
- Sofitel Villasimius
- Villasimius Sofitel
- Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna Villasimius, Sardinia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In an enchanting position, in the extreme southeast of the island, Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna is set 55 km from Cagliari international airport and 2 km from the small town of Villasimius. Set in an idyllic bay dominated by an Aragonese tower, the hotel is shrouded in a Mediterranean vegetation. Inside the Protected Area of Capo Carbonara, among a natural salty lake and a marvelous white sandy beach, discover in Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna a new state of mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Pullman Timi Ama Sardegna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.