Our family of 4 have just returned from spending 3 nights at the Torre Barbara and what a treat this hotel is. The staff could not do enough for us, from giving lots of advice on the local area, selling the local train tickets (best and easiest way to get around) and recommending a great restaurant.The rooms were a good size, spotlessly clean and with a view that was to die for. Breakfast is served on the lovely terrace as was dinner and sitting under the stars with the amazing view eating a very pleasant dinner is a memory that will always stay with us. The hotel supply a free shuttle bus which we made good use of although this bus doesn't run during the afternoon so we were then dependent on the local buses which appeared to run when the drivers decided that they were ready! The location was great for visiting pompeii, sorrento and all the attractions in the area. As other reviews have pointed out the hotel is on a busy road but our room had excellent double glazing, good air con and we all agreed that it was worth the road position just to get the view of the bay of Naples, our only regret was that we could have a longer stay at this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torre Barbara is the ideal place for those who wish to spend an unforgettable vacation overlooking the Gulf of Naples, just a few kilometers from the centre of Sorrento and places of major interest in the Campania region: Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Caserta, Positano, Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Torre Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Barbara Hotel
- Torre Barbara Vico Equense
- Hotel Torre Barbara Vico Equense, Italy - Province Of Naples