We had an amazing stay at Torre Barbara. The description is very accurate – the hotel overlooks the water, the breakfast and/or dinner is on a beautiful terrace facing the water, the rooms are new and exceptionally clean. We had 3 women staying in a room and it worked fine. Rooms are big. The customer service is exceptional – Big thanks to Rosa and Raefella – the staff go OUT OF THERE WAY to make sure you enjoy your time. They helped us book dinner reservations, sold us train tickets, advised on tours etc.
Marco, the shuttle driver, is very accommodating. If you’re looking to stay somewhere outside the hustle and bustle of Sorrento – I highly recommend this hotel. We laid by the hotel pool for 2 days (nice pool, good lounge chairs), spent 2 days on the beach in Vico Equense and a few day trips in Sorrento/Capri. The hotel is 2 stops via train (5 mins) from Sorrento.
Breakfast is the typical Italian breakfast – lots of bread, cheese, meat, pasteries etc. They had hard boiled eggs which was nice. If you travel in May it’s great – you beat the big tourist crowds. Ask for a room facing the Bay for the best views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Torre Barbara is the ideal place for those who wish to spend an unforgettable vacation overlooking the Gulf of Naples, just a few kilometers from the centre of Sorrento and places of major interest in the Campania region: Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Caserta, Positano, Amalfi and the Amalfi Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Torre Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Torre Barbara Hotel
- Torre Barbara Vico Equense
- Hotel Torre Barbara Vico Equense, Italy - Province Of Naples