“NEVER stay here” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 55 Hotels in Viareggio
manchester
“NEVER stay here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2009

I was booked to stay here with 2 work colleagues for a week's work in Tuscany. It was dreadful. I moved out after two nights. The welcome was surly and unfriendly. The breakfast for the whole room consisted of one small platter with curled up cheese and equally unattractive boiled ham. The wire connecting the live feed to the hairdryer. which was directly over the sink, was connected with sellotape, but I only realised this when it flew out during use, just missed me and hit the sink, exploding. They wouldn't come to the room until I went to reception and insisted. I complained to the Italian company who had booked the room, they rang the hotel and were told I had deliberately pulled the wire out?! The shower holder didn't work, the door was hanging off, and there was no seal, so when I got out of the shower after washing my hair, the whole room was flooded, including the bedroom. They were unbelievably rude, unhelpful and dismissive.
I move to Hotel London on the main front at Viareggio on the third night, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Under no circumstances stay in this dire excuse for a hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Solo

Been to Hotel Adriana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Adriana

Address: Via Vespucci 89, 55049 Viareggio, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Lucca > Viareggio
Bar / Lounge Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #55 of 55 Hotels in Viareggio
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Adriana 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Adriana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Adriana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.