“Bagni Vittoria was the place of my dreams. Rustic luxury at its very best.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bagni Vittoria

and 1 more site!
You added Bagni Vittoria to your Saves list
Bagni Vittoria
Strada Statale Adriatica Nord B SS16 Nord, 66054 Vasto, Italy   |
Ranked #1 of 34 Vasto B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Bagni Vittoria was the place of my dreams. Rustic luxury at its very best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Bagni Vittoria is out of this world. I almost hesitate to tell anyone about it because I want to guard it like a dear secret and hope to return again and again. An art director's dream, you are greeted with immaculately well-appointed white-washed bungalows, sitting astride a rugged cacti-strewn cliff. Every bed faces the lucidly-blue Adriatic, views of the old fishing trabocchi to your left and right. It would be an understatement to say that the rain-head shower was a welcome sight--I squealed when I saw it. To make matters even more aesthetically awesome, the 'lobby', if you will, consists of a vintage azure airstream, equipped with an espresso machine, an amazingly-well-stocked fridge, as well as a light lunch menu from the family ristorante next door, Zi Nikola. After having arrived from New York via a bus from Rome, my friend and I were both exhausted and famished. Luigi warmly greeted us and suggested we have a swim and then lunch. This might not seem like much, but let me tell you, dear reader, it was a revelation. The sea welcomed us from the bungalows' little private sand beach, and as we swam further out in the luxurious water toward the old trabocchi and back, I looked at my friend and we shared a knowing look that we'd found something pretty special--a piccolo piece of paradise! After our dip, we returned up the cliff where Luigi had procured our lunch. We dined alfresco overlooking the sea, feasting on bucatini bursting with fresh clams and delicate seafood fritto misto, with a pitcher of the delicious local Pecorino wine. The seafood was so unctious and visceral I could barely contain myself. Talk about umami. This was exactly what I wanted in a vacation--this is exactly the stuff my dreams are made of. I can even close my eyes now and conjure up that sense of overwhelming peace. Bagni Vittoria sticks with you. It's that kind of place. Many thanks to Luigi and Elisabetta for being the consumate gracious hosts (not to forget Jack, their formidable Jack Russell). For them, Bagni Vittoria is a very personal endeavor, full of of history and soul, and it shows. Grazie tanti.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Bagni Vittoria? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bagni Vittoria

Address: Strada Statale Adriatica Nord B SS16 Nord, 66054 Vasto, Italy
Location: Italy > Abruzzo > Province of Chieti > Vasto
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #1 of 34 B&Bs / Inns in Vasto
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bagni Vittoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bagni Vittoria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.