we (my wife and I) have been stayed in this hotel for 3 days. best thing about the hotel is the very nice view over the lake and forest. breakfast is good enough. but the negative points:
- very old style (which will be interesting for some people) but nothing is working properly!
- very angry, impolite reception desk
- expensive service (internet, food, ..)
- hard transportation (it is on top of a hill without any special transportation, should take taxi all the time)
the hotel is nice in the view and old style, but it could be very very very better if the reception learns how to smile, the air conditioners work better, a shuttle to the city (downhill) provided, the mattress of the bed has been changed, the shower works better ,....
finally it never worth the price (about 110 euro for a double). if it was 20 euro ,uuuummmm good ;)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace Grand Varese
- Hotel Palace Grand