The hotel is a budget hotel and well worth the 50 Euro a night for a double room. Everything worked fine including the internet, we didn't have breakfast because we decided to sleep in; although we were able to get coffee and snacks at the bar when we did get up.
The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from the beach. The weather was really warm for October and I truly enjoyed taking a long stroll on the beach with my wife; there weren't many people on the beach but the atmosphere was wonderful and very romantic! The trip became an unexpected romatic getaway for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for a low cost hotel in Tirrenia? The hotel in Tirrenia is 350 meters from the beach, all the rooms have air conditioner, a private bathroom with shower, telephone, TV, and fridge. the hotel has a large private car park and guarantees a parking spot to every customer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterraneo Hotel Tirrenia
- Hotel Mediterraneo Tirrenia, Italy - Pisa