“Good food, good service.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Tirrenia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We eat here several times, never had a bad meal. Favourite dishes was the fried fish and the steak for two, beautiful.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ockenheim, Germany
“Decent Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a middle-of-the-road restaurant in Terrenia. Our group originally went on Valentine's Day, but left when we realized there was a limited menu. (A bunch of work colleagues didn't really care about the Valentine's scene or special menu.) We came back a few nights later.

The food was good, but as a few other people mentioned, the translations are a bit iffy. I'm not sure if this is on purpose, or just an honest mistake, but you may not get exact what it says on the English-translated menu. (So, if you're picky, pick something you know you'll eat; and if you have a question, ask.)

Service was good, but we were the only people in the restaurant since we were typical Americans and eating early. (And by early, I mean 7pm.) Food was decent, and I think everyone enjoyed their fares. Wine was good.

A solid four fo five. Not too good, but not bad. A little above average.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vicenza, Italy
“Nice Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wend to this restaurant on our last night in the Pisa area. The food was good, but not fantastic. Service was slow. I ordered the pene with prawns (per the English translation on the menu). What I received was pene with crab claw tips. Although it was an enjoyable dish, it was not what I had in mind. It took about 2.5 hours to order, eat and get the bill paid. Although this is not unusual for Italy, I did think that the dining room was understaffed with only two servers.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vicenza, Italy
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We visited here last week with a very large group. I have to say that I wasn't overwhlemed at first since the location seemed a bit dodgy and the menu too long to be good. My husband and I shared a pizza and caprese salad and it was phenomenal! Absolutely wonderful food. The house wine was decent and the prices were wonderful. I was extremely impressed and would definitely recommend it.

Visited October 2012
Northampton
“Overpriced average cuisine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Visited this place on the recommendation of a local. It wasbusy and we hadn't booked, but the food was pretty standard and portions under-generous. Wouldn't rush back, particularly as the waiter promised a food on the menu and then when we flagged someone down they advised it wasn't available so they hadn't brought it out. Average service, average food, not cheap. Interesting art on walls.

• Visited August 2012