“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
leicester. u. k.
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2015 NEW

We found trattoria Piropo by chance, and how lucky were we. My wife chose spaghetti with clams which was really good and I went for veal escalopes in a lemon sauce. I was not sure if I'd made the right choice until the plate was put in front of me but what a surprise. I'll always choose veal when in Italy and over the years I've had dozens of different variations but this was by far the BEST of all. Tender veal with a very delicate and aromatic lemon sauce. I didn't want the experience to end and savoured every mouthful. We will be back tonight for round two.

• Visited June 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
“Surprise little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014 via mobile

First review ever as felt compelled after our dinner at this little place we happened upon.Excellent food ( vegetable fondue starter and tuna dinner) and very good service for a very decent price. Already considering returning.

Visited October 2014
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

good food excellent service and very friendly prices ok 5 min walk from hotel.could not fault this little place tucked off beaten track

Visited July 2014
“Love this place...been twice in a row”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

As the subject states, i really enjoyed eating here. Been twice already and thinking about returning for a third. Food is great and staff is very friendly. Definitely move to the top of my choices in the Tirrenia area.

surrey
“fantastic find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Lovely rustic place, food excellent, patron lovely, very helpful, nice atmosphere, comfortable and cosy. Just off beaten track, exceptionally clean lovely sitting "outside"yet under canopy

• Visited May 2014