“Lovely Experience in the Lovely Marche Region” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 6 Activities in Senigallia
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Le Marche with Marche Mood, a series of photo and wine tasting day tours in the company of the photographer Francesca Ferrati, an engaging and exciting way to see and savour a magical territory with surprising natural and historic treasures. Among its villages, castles and local wineries you will capture images of the most beautiful views and stunning landscapes of Le Marche, immortalizing the most exciting moments of your holiday.
Rome
“Lovely Experience in the Lovely Marche Region”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a wonderful day with Francesca, despite the less-than-wonderful weather conditions: it rained practically all day! We decided to go ahead with the tour nonetheless and are very satisfied with that decision because we really had a unique experience.

Francesca is very patient and passionate about teaching even newbies how to take photos, so we got a lot out of the day. The tour was pretty much improvised as we went on due to the rain, so we changed areas quite often and really did see quite a bit. In this way we got a better taste of this hidden gem of an area in Italy.

Francesca also took us to have lunch at a wonderful little food market, and we also did some wine tasting here as well as a visit to a couple vineyards.

The photos of our tour arrived in the mail today! Love the packaging! Plus it makes a lovely souvenir of an even lovelier trip. A sincere thanks to Francesca for the experience.

Visited April 2014

Dorset
“A wonderful day with Francesca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I had a fabulous day with Francesca, she is a generous, lively and fun guide with an in depth knowlege of the area. I had forgotten the photography aspect of the tour as photography is not a particular interest of mine. So I was surprised and delighted to discover how looking through the lens at the beautiful places she took me to, slowed me down and deepened my appreciation of what I was seeing. She showed me quite simply how to ‘make poetry with the camera’. Her instructions are also profound life lessons I realised. I love the photos I took, they are a souvenir of a very special day and I as I continued my holiday, with the benefit of her tuition, I was able to take more really beautiful poetic photos, even with my phone camera. The day we spent together was leisurely and fluid but full and satisfying, but we covered a lot of ground in every way. Thank you Francesca. Nichola, Dorset

Visited July 2012