“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Plan de Gralba

You added Hotel Plan de Gralba to your Saves list
Hotel Plan de Gralba
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Str. Plan de Gralba, 3 | Wolkenstein Gröden, I-39048 Selva di Val Gardena, Italy   |
Belgium
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2009

We had a great stay in this hotel. We were there once in winter en wanted to see the place in summer, because beside skiing we also love to go hiking. We absolutely enjoyed it!

Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
Athens, Greece
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2009

We stayed at the Plan de Gralba Hotel for the first time, even though our friends have visited it before. The rooms were spacious, meticulusly clean, the staff very friendly and polite, the food (half pension) tasty and bearing a good quality. The hotel's position just in front of the lifts and the ski room made our lives easy and fun. There is a ski rent shop in the hotel. Also a sauna and hamam place. My only recommendation is to make a play room for the children.

Stayed December 2008
Tel Aviv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2007

We stayed a week in Jan-07 .
This family-run hotel is a great choice for ski-in and ski-out in Val Gardena.
The hotel has ski room and lockers that is 50 meters from the main PIZ SELLA gondola and
20 meters from the slopes and ski school gathering places .
You can hire your ski gear inside the hotel.
Some of the rooms are small but very clean .
The hotel may not suit kids and you will need a car to travel to Selva.
Taxi will charge you 14€ to Selva.
Breakfast and dinner were excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2007
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Den Haag
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2007

I've been in this hotel a couple of times and every time again I really enjoyed my staying there!
It's a great location with slopes and lifts right in front of the hotel. The view is wonderful and in my opinion that makes your staying in this hotel worth already.

Beside that I experienced myself that the staff of the hotel was very friendly and forthcoming which was also one of the reasons why I went to this hotel more often. They do their best to help you and to create a nice atmossphere, which you can really feel when you stay there.
What I can tell about the rooms is that they are nice, comfortable and cosy and that every time I've been there my room was very clean.

There are also enough possiblities to relax after skiing, there's a sauna, infrared cabin, whirlpool, solarium and the hotel even has its own apresskibar!

Last but not least I want to say that I will definitely go to this hotel again and that I can recommend it to everyone!

• Liked — the atmosphere in the hotel and the location
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Southern, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2007

We stayed at Hotel Plan de Gralba in March, 2006 for one week and returned for a two week stay in March, 2007. It is a ski in and out hotel. The Piz Sella cable car is almost at the back door of the hotel. The hotel is well managed and has an excellent staff. The buffet breakfast is more than adequate for hungry skiers and the dinners were also generous in size. This is the perfect Hotel for skiers, who want easy access to the hill.

• Liked — As a skier, I appreciated the access to the ski hill.
  • Disliked — If you don't have a car, you need to get a taxi, if you wish to visit Selva.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hotel Plan de Gralba? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Plan de Gralba

Address: Str. Plan de Gralba, 3 | Wolkenstein Gröden, I-39048 Selva di Val Gardena, Italy
Location: Italy > Trentino-Alto Adige > South Tyrol Province > Val Gardena > Selva di Val Gardena
Bar / Lounge
#47 Romantic Hotel in Selva di Val Gardena
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Plan de Gralba 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Plan de Gralba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Plan De Gralba Val Gardena/Selva Di Val Gardena, Italy

If you own or manage Hotel Plan de Gralba, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.