We booked this B&B based purely on the Trip Advisor reviews, without checking out the website. Please note: it is a BUDGET B&B. We thought we were booking a 3 star hotel. Either way, the poor hygiene & cleanliness certainly did not meet our expectations. The mould all around the shower cubicle was simply appalling. Stains on the bed linen. Threadbare grey towels that should have been white. Table clothes were stained leaving us to question whether they were changed in the dining room for the full week we stayed. The breakfast was very poor. We would have looked for alternative accommodation had we not paid £600 in full prior to our arrival, with a no refund policy following a last minute booking. Elina, on reception, was very helpful whenever we asked a question & the free wifi was great. The location is good if you want to walk into Sorrento - its about 20 - 25 mins. Would we stay there again? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Salvo is a budget bed and breakfast situated in an old abbey of the Capuchin Monks dating back to the sixteenth century located in Sant'Agnello di Sorrento, overlooking the beautiful sea of the Bay of Naples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Porto Salvo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Salvo Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Porto Salvo Italy/Province Of Naples