This hotel has one of the nicest friendliest staff you can meet. So helpful and pleasant. The hotel is a good walk from the centre of Sorrento but don't let that put you off. The plus points outweigh this again and again. The hotel itself looks out on to the sea and the coast. If you can try and get a sea view. Sitting on the balcony watching the sunset and the cruise ships is a treat. There is a lounge overlooking the sea inside and an open air seating area above this and outside the restaurant. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff. If you have a rental car they have a very secure private car park on site and another a few yards away and you can leave it there overnight without worrying. The rooms are average size, very clean and the shower was big. They have a mini bar and small safe in the room and a TV on the wall with a few news channels. Free wifi throughout the hotel that was functional. Breakfast every morning is included with a wide choice of hot and cold food including a choice of coffees including cappuccino. I can't fault it in any way except it's slightly out of the centre and there is no pool of you like a swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Escapio, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples