Our group of 4 females shared 2 rooms for 4 nights. We had rooms on the 5th floor which I asked for based on previous reviews and so glad I did. For 2 females sharing there is enough space for everything including the bathroom and the view from the balcony is breathtaking. Of course if you don't want to sit in your room there are 2 other terraces and the lobby which have the same view. We asked Enza to arrange our day trips hoping for the best as it was last minute and were delighted when she got all 3 for us and as a result we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as pickup was from the hotel or 2 mins away. Great hotel, great service, loved breakfast (and that view) and the staff were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Priceline, Escapio, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Italy/Province Of Naples