We returned today from a fantastic 3 night stay at Hotel Corallo and have to say how much we loved it. On arrival we were offered a room upgrade and shown around the hotel. We were then given a welcome drink and our bags taken to our room. The service throughout our stay continued in this way. We loved the view, the location, the beach below and enjoyed dinner in the restaurant on 2 evenings. Overall a great hotel at a reasonable price. We are already planning a return trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Escapio, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Italy/Province Of Naples