We had a fourth floor balcony room and the view was spectacular! We were there for five days in late October and the dining room was closed for dinner for the season (but the restaurant just across the street from the desk is quite good). The breakfasts, however, were excellent and we were attended to with the best of Italian courtesy and charm thanks to our host, Angelo. The help at the front desk was excellent and provided useful tips for visiting Pompeii and the Amalfi coast. There is a small private beach below the cliff (with an elevator which was also closed for the season) however, the footpath to the beach is an experience not to be missed! It winds through switchbacks along the cliff and then through a tunnel that exits near the beach. A true feat of engineering with unique views. The center of Sorrento is a nice walk from the hotel and is not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples