The best thing about this hotel are the fabulous bay views from the terraces, public areas and, if you are lucky, from your own balcony. Room was fine but balcony was great. Breakfast was good and staff were attentive. If you don't like waking up early, suggest you avoid 1st floor beneath dining room (think reception is on floor 3) as floors are all tiled and there is nothing to cushion the sound of chairs scraping etc (and the hotel has coach groups, which tend to start out early). If you amble at a casual tourist pace, the walk into the town centre is over half an hour so don't stay there if that will be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples