The best thing about this hotel are the fabulous bay views from the terraces, public areas and, if you are lucky, from your own balcony. Room was fine but balcony was great. Breakfast was good and staff were attentive. If you don't like waking up early, suggest you avoid 1st floor beneath dining room (think reception is on floor 3) as floors are all tiled and there is nothing to cushion the sound of chairs scraping etc (and the hotel has coach groups, which tend to start out early). If you amble at a casual tourist pace, the walk into the town centre is over half an hour so don't stay there if that will be an issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Escapio, Tingo, Venere, Otel and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Italy/Province Of Naples