We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while on a Shearings coach holiday. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean, and both set dinner & breakfast were excellent. It's a very peaceful location only 20 mins walk from Sorrento centre. Service from reception and in the restaurant is excellent as well as friendly, even though we were with a tour group. The rooms & terraces overlook the sea & the views are magnificent. It's very sad that Shearings are not using this hotel next year, but a hotel in Sorrento town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Corallo, located in the town of Sant'Agnello, is a 4 star hotel situated on a clifftop with panoramic terraces and views of the Gulf of Naples, Vesuvius and the Sorrentine peninsula. The centre of Sorrento and Tasso Square with its characteristic alleys, is just 2 km away and can be reached on foot or by public transport. In 1910 this elegant patrician house became "Hotel Cappuccini", a meeting point for artists and intellectuals such as the great Luigi Pirandello, who stayed here in the 1930's. The recent renovations have enhanced an exclusive blend of past and present ensuring the hotel provides a beautiful backdrop for a relaxing holiday - an ideal place for visiting Naples, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida, the archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum and Vesuvius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Escapio so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples