I stayed here with a friend during a tour we had planned in Italy, although this wasnt the hotel we were told we were going to stay at by the tour company when we booked our trip and were told the day before that our hotel we were supposed to stay at was changed due to being over booked!! I had reservations at first as I hate being surprised last minute but i wasnt dissappointed at all. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are clean, the restaurant food was delicous and the service was great. The best part is the views from the terrace & bar area on the reception floor. The sunsets are absolutely gorgeous and the ocean views are beautiful. We had a room overlooking the ocean & it was very nice with a very modern clean bathroom. Ive read the other reviews about the other rooms but cannot comment as i didn't see any others rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Italy/Province Of Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.