Let me start by saying this is a great hotel - very clean and well maintained, friendly staff and spectacular views. My only knock is it's location relative to Piazza Tasso (town center) and the train/bus station. It is a 20 - 25 minute walk or a 20 - 25 euro taxi fare. City bus service is unrelieable at best.
Sorrento is a great town to base yourself and explore the other beautiful towns on the Amalfi coast - so location is important if this is your plan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Corallo Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples