We stayed at the this hotel on our honeymoon, on August of 2012. The view is amazing, you just can't get any better, all the common spaces and exterior spaces are great, because you are on this powerfull cliff with nothing ahead. We went to Sorrento, Positano and Capri, but still the best view was at the hotel. Also, the bedrooms had a balcony over the sea, where you can have breakfast or chill out. Everything was perfect, except for the bedroom itself and the bathroom (room 124), because both are very old fashioned and wared out, it really needs an urgent makeover. When we arrived (at night) we were VERY disappointed with the bedroom, because it didn't matched the pics on the site at all. We even looked for the site again to see if it was our mistake, but no...there isn't a single pic in the site with a room like the one we had....very old. In the morning tough, we decided that the amazing view was worth the sacrifice. If i ever go back to Sorrento i'll stay at the Corallo again for sure, but this time i'll make sure i'm renting a room like the ones they advertise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Corallo is situated on the cliff above the sea, to the end of the coast of Sant'Agnello, full of Orange and Lemons trees, on the top of Marina of Sant Agnello, at few minutes walking from the centre, with on front the whole Neapolitan bay.The main Sorrento square "Piazza Tasso" is at few minutes, or by taxi but it is pleasant a lovely walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Priceline, Escapio, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Corallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corallo Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Corallo Italy/Province Of Naples